Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Free Download
Â Located on this page is a Call of Duty Advanced WarfareÂ Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare was developed and published by Activision. Its release aired on November of 2014, and was available for download and purchase on PC, as well as on console platforms. Â The game is played from a first-person point of view, in which players are able to control their characters in combat and shoot enemies. As opposed to previous versions of the Call of Duty franchise, several changes took place within Advanced Warfare, such as the absence of a HUD [heads-up display], which was then replaced with holographic projections when a weapon is equipped. Apart from that, the gun play within the game was left as-is Â – except for the addition of “Exo movements”, in which movements are created through an Exoskeleton. Several movements that are able to be carried out with these “Exo movements” are sky jumping, dashing, and boosting.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz , AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz +.
- RAM:Â 6GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1 GB, ATI Radeon HD 5870 @ 1 GB+.
- Hard Drive Space: 55GB.
Steps For Download & Installation
Before starting your Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Call of Duty Advanced Warfare”. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click into the Â “Call of Duty – Advanced Warfare” folder. Then double click on setup.
- A new installation window should pop up. Click ok on the select language screen. Then keep clicking next.
- When you reach the components screen, make sure your language interface is set on “English”. Then click install, and wait for your game to finish installing.
- Once the game is done downloading and installing, you will get pop-ups telling you to install DirectX and Microsoft C++. Install them if you haven’t already, since they help your game run. Once your done click finish.
- Â A shortcut to the game should now be on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.