Call of Duty Black Ops Free Download
Â Located on this page is an Call of Duty Black Ops Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
Call of Duty Black Ops was developed by Treyarch, and was published by Activision. Its release took place on November of 2010, and was avaliable for download and purchase on Windows PC, as well as for console. The game takes place during the Cold War, and is played from a first-person point of view. This game is the 7th installment of the Call of Duty Franchise, and sold upon 5 million copies worldwide during the first day of its release. Â This version of the game contains the same mechanics found in previous versions, such as players being allowed to stand, prone, crouch, run on foot, etc. Players are also given the luxury of killing enemies through different methods, such as throwing explosives, shooting with various firearms, stabbing with melee weapons during close-quarter combat, etc.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Call of Duty Black Ops Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/ 7.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, AMD Phenom X3 8750 +.
- RAM:Â 2GB RAM.
- GPU: Shader 3.0 @ 256MB + , NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT +.
- Hard Drive Space: 12GB.
Steps For Download & Installation
Before starting your Call of Duty Black OpsÂ Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Â While your game is downloading, open a new tab and go to this website.Â Make an account here since you will need it to play multiplayer.
- Â Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Â Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Call of Duty Black Ops”. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “BlackOps” and “BlackOpsMP” applications. On both of these right click, hover over “send to”, and select desktop.
- Â You now have shortcuts to both multiplayer and single player. Rename them if you like.Â Double click on whatever mode you like to playÂ and enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.