FIFA 15 Free Download
Located on this page is a FIFA 15 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
FIFA 15 was developed by EA CanadaÂ and published by Electronic Arts. Its release took place on September 2014, and was available for purchase and download on Windows PC. It was also released on all console platforms, such as Xbox, Wii, and Playstation. A new feature was introduced within the game, in which players can obtain “loan players” for several matches, depending on the duration of time. Another feature introduced within the game was “The Concept Squad”, in which players have the luxury to create their own fantasy team, out of any players they please. Several new soccer players were also added within the game, such as Franz Beckenbauer, Roberto Carlos, Peter Schmeichel, and Hristo Stoichkov – however, these players are only exclusive to the Xbox version of the game.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your FIFA 15Â Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.
- CPU:Â Intel Q6600 Core 2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz.
- RAM:Â 4GB RAM.
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650.
- Hard Drive Space: 15GB.
Steps for Download & InstillationÂ
Before starting your FIFA 15Â Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Â Click the download to be redirected to Mega.
- Â Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Â Click this.Â This is the patch file. Download it, but don’t do anything with it yet.
- Â Once the game download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game, as well as the patch file, and drag both down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file [leave the patch file alone for now], and click “extract to FIFA 15”. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click on the first file, the “nosTEAM part 1”. Â Then click run.
- Click install, and wait for the game to finish installing.
- Â Once the game is done installing, double click on the patch file. An installation window should pop up. Click on “Browse”, then “Computer”, then “Local Disk”, then “Games”, then select “FIFA 15”, and then click “Ok”. Click install, and wait for the game to complete patching.
- You can now play the game. Locate the FIFA 15 icon on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy!Â If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.