Forest Free Download
Located on this page is a Forest Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
The ForestÂ was developed andÂ published by Endnight Games. Its release aired on May 2014, and was available for download and purchase on Windows PC. It was also released on Playstation, at the same time the Windows version was. The game is set on an island surrounded by vast amounts of forestland, in which the player is a survivor of a deadly plain crash. The game itself has no actual plot – there is no missions or objectives whatsoever. Instead, the player must make their own decisions in order to survive as long as the can. In order to survive, the player can do things such as creating a shelter, weapons, and other useful tools for survival. Creatures dwell the island as well, such as woodland creatures and cannibalistic mutants. They are not hostile towards the player in the daytime – however, their aggressivenessÂ kicks in during the night.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Forest Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.
- CPU: IntelÂ Core 2 Duo E2200 @ 2.4GHz , Athlon 7550 Dual Core.
- RAM:Â 4GB RAM.
- GPU:Â NVIDIA GeForce GTX 8800 GT, Radeon HD 4830.
- Hard Drive Space: 5GB.
Steps for Download & InstillationÂ
Before starting your Forest Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Double click on the game and click run. Then click install and wait for the game to finish installing.
- Once the game is done installing, a shortcut to the game should appear on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.