Mass Effect Andromeda Free Download
Located on this page is a Mass Effect Andromeda Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Mass Effect Andromeda was developed by Bioware Montreal and published by Electronic Arts. Its release aired on March 2017, and was available for download and purchase on PC, as well as on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. The game is set during the 22nd century in the Milky Way Galaxy. A plan known as the “Andromeda Initiative” is about to be set forth among all of humanity within the Milky Way Galaxy, in which new home worlds will be populated within the Andromeda Galaxy. Players then take on the role of one of two characters: Scott Ryder or Sara Ryder. Both are novice military recruits who join this Andromeda Initiate Movement – and within this movement, they wake up in Andromeda following a journey that is 600 years long. This game is played from a third-person perspective, and primarily emphasizes open world gameplay & exploration.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Mass Effect Andromeda Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3570, AMD FX 6350 @ 3.4 GHz+.
- RAM: 8 GB RAM.
- GPU: Video card must have 2 GB+ VRAM and must be DirectX 9-compatible with support.
- Hard Drive Space: 50GB.
How to Download & Install Mass Effect Andromeda
Before starting your Mass Effect Andromeda Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Mass Effect Andromeda“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it.
- Once the game is done installing, locate the OriginSetup. Install this as well.
- Once the OriginSetup is done installing, locate your “Crack” folder and go inside it. Highlight all the files within this folder, then right click and select “copy”.
- Locate the Mass Effect Andromeda icon on your desktop. Right click on it, and click “open file location”. Once it has opened, right click and select “paste”. Select “yes”, if it asks you to overwrite.
- A notice may then pop up telling you that “several files contain the same name within the folder”. For this, select “replace the files in the destination”. Now you can play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.