Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Free Download
Â Located on this page is a Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain was developed by Kojima Productions and published by Konami. Its release aired on September 2015 and was available for download and purchase on Windows PC. It was released on console platforms, such as Xbox and Playstation. This game is the 9th edition to the Metal Gear series, and is the last edition to be producedÂ by Hideo Kojima. The game is set during the year 1984, 9 years after the events in Ground Zeros had taken place. The plot of the game follows Venom Snake and his journey into Kabul [now occupied by the Soviets] and Â the Agola-Zaire border. He comes to these lands in spite of revenge to those who destroyed his forces, as well as attempted to assassinate him during Ground Zeroes.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 @ 3.2GHz, AMDÂ FX-8320.
- RAM:Â 4GB RAM.
- GPU:Â NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 @ 2GB VRAM, ATI Radeon HD 5850 @ 2GB VRAM.
- Hard Drive Space: 20GB.
Steps for Download & InstillationÂ
Before starting your Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain”. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click on the “setup” file. Â Then click run.
- A new installation window should pop up. Click install, and wait for the game to finish installing. Â A window to install DirectX and Microsoft C++ mayÂ pop up as well. Install these if you do not have them already, since they help the game run properly.
- Â Once your done, their should be a shortcut to the game on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.