Minecraft Free Download
Â Located on this page is a MinecraftÂ Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
MinecraftÂ was developed and published by Mojang. Its release aired on November 2011, and was available for download and purchase on PC. Minecraft is a sandbox-based game, meaning that there is no set goals or objectives, thus giving players freedom on how they would like to play. The game is generally played from a first-person point of view – however, players have the option to switch to a third-person point of view if they please. The game is composed of cubes – and each cube represents real-life materials, such as stone, ores, dirt, lava, water, tree trunks, etc. Players can place these cubes in any manner they desire, and can replicate real-life structures and objects out of them as well. Players also have the freedom to move anywhere across the map – and within the map are several different terrains and biomes, such as jungles, forests, deserts, snowfields, caves, islands, etc. The game follows a day and night cycle as well – and during the night cycle, several hostile creatures arise, such as spiders, skeletons, zombies, Enderman, and Creepers. These hostile creatures also dwell in caves, despite the time of day. If a player encounters these creatures, they either can defend themselves against them, or try their best to escape/avoid them.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with yourÂ Minecraft FreeÂ Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista.
- CPU: Intel Pentium D, AMD Athlon 64 @ 2.6 GHz.
- RAM:Â 2GB RAM.
- GPU:Â NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, AMD Radeon HD 2400.
- Hard Drive Space: 200MB.
Steps for Download & InstillationÂ
Before starting your MinecraftÂ Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the ExtremeLauncher and drag it down to your desktop.
- Double click on it and click install. Once its done, click close.
- An icon to Minecraft should now be on your desktop. Double click on it an a window should pop up. Type in your desired username and make sure your version number is set to “latest”.
- Click play and the game should start up. Enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.