NBA 2k16 Free Download
Â Located on this page is a NBA 2K16 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
NBA 2K16Â was developed by Visual Concepts Studios andÂ published by 2K Sports. Its release aired on September 2015, and was available for download and purchase on PC. It was also released on console devices, such as Playstation and Xbox. NBA 2K16 stimulates the real-life experience of the actual NBA. Players have the luxury of deciding if they want to play with actual characters from the NBA, or create their own fictional characters. Players can also create their own fantasy teams if they please, or play with real life teams. ThereÂ are a variety of game modes to play on, such as MyTeam, MyCarrer, and standard games – and on top of this, players have the option to play on regular seasons, playoffs, Summer League Games, etc.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your NBA 2K16Â Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo.
- RAM:Â 4GB RAM.
- GPU:Â DirectX 10.1 compatible.
- Hard Drive Space: 50GB.
Steps for Download & InstillationÂ
Before starting your NBA 2K16Â Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to Mega.
- Â Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Â Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to NBA 2K16”. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the launcher.
- Right click on the launcher, hover over “send to”, and select desktop.
- A shortcut to the game should appear on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.