No Mans Sky Free Download
Â Located on this page is aÂ No Mans SkyÂ Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
No Mans Sky was developed and published by Hello Games. It was released for purchase, as well as download worldwide on August 2016. The gameplay in No Man’s Sky revolves around four concepts: combat, exploration, survival, and training. Through exploration, players are able to obtain information on neighboring planets, in which they can then share to other players through a universal database known as Atlas. In exchange for this information, players are then paid in in-game currency. Players can also obtain blueprints and materials in which they can use to upgrade their equipment, as well as purchase starships. Through these starships, players can travel freely throughout the galaxy, dwell /survive on different planets, and trade with other starships.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your No Mans SkyÂ Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.9 GHz,Â AMD Athlon X4 730.
- RAM:Â 8GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480, AMD Radeon HD 6970.
- Hard Drive Space: 8GB.
Steps For Download & Installation
Before starting your No Mans SkyÂ Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Â Click the download button to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click hereÂ for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to No Man’s Sky”. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Â Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click on the setup. Â Then click run.
- Click install, and wait for the game to finish installing.
- Once the games done installing, a shortcut to the game should appear on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.