Sims 3 Free Download
Â Located on this page is a Sims 3 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
Sims 3 was developed by The Sims Studio (Maxis) and published by Electronic Arts. Its release aired on June 2009, and was available for download and purchase on Windows PC. Similar to previous Sim titles, players control the lives of their own Sims, including their daily activities and relationships. There is no set goals or objectives in the game – the only challenges that occur are random ones, due to the lifestyle of your particular Sim. These challenges can occur within different aspects of your Sim’s life, such as their relationships, personal skills, or career. Unlike previous titles, Sims 3 added a new reward system which replaced the “Wants and Fears” system. In this new system, fulfilling a Sim’s wish adds on to its “Lifetime Happiness Score”, thus enabling players to purchase lifetime rewards in exchange for Lifetime Happiness points.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Sims 3 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.4GHz.
- RAM:Â 2GB RAM.
- GPU:Â Â 128MB Video Card.
- Hard Drive Space: 20GB.
Steps for Download & InstillationÂ
Before starting your Sims 3 Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Â Click the download to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Sims 3”. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click on the [R.G. Mechanics] The Sims 3 Antology. Then double click on setup.
- Â A new installation window should pop up. Click ok on the select language screen. Then keep clicking next.
- When you reach the components screen, make sure your language interface is set on “English”. Then click install, and wait for your game to finish installing.
- Once the games done installing, you will get pop-ups telling you to install DirectX and Microsoft C++. Install them if you haven’t already, since they help your game run. Once your done click finish.
- A shortcut to the game should now be on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.