The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Free Download
Located on this page is a The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!
About the Game…
The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition was developed and published by CD PROJEKT RED. Its release aired on May 2011 for Windows PC. The player is Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster slayer, a witcher. Entangled in the political turmoil that engulfed Temeria, Geralt helped quell the rebellion of the Order of the Flaming Rose. Soon after, he saved King Foltest’s life when the monarch was attacked by a witcher-like assassin. He continues to protect the king, serving as his bodyguard as Foltest strives to bring peace to his kingdom. The Order’s last bastions have yielded to the royal army, yet one more task remains – the Baroness La Valette announced her secession from the realm, and her fortress must be taken. A month after the attempted assassination, Foltest’s armies stand at the gates of La Valette Castle, preparing for a final assault. Still at Foltest’s side, Geralt is among them, unable to begin his personal quest to discover the mysterious assassin’s origin and identity.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Dual-Core @ 2.2 GHz, AMD Dual-Core @ 2.5 GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800, AMD Radeon HD 3850.
- Hard Drive Space: 14 GB.
How to Download & Install The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
Before starting your The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to The Witcher 2 – Enhanced Edition“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Let the game install.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.