Â Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Free Download
Located on this page is a Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six SiegeÂ Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six SiegeÂ was developedÂ and published by Ubisoft. Its release aired on December 2015 and was available for download and purchase on Windows PC. It was also released on console platforms, such as Playstation and Xbox. The game is a first-person shooter, in which the player is an operator from a counter-terrorist unit known as “The Rainbow Team”. Â All the operators within the team are of different ethnic groups, as well as have different weapons, gadgets, and bombs. The teams within the game are not always balanced by their abilities, due to the asymmetrical structure of the game. The Counter Terrorism units within the game consist of the FBI’s Hostage Rescue Team, Germany’s GSG-9, Russian Spetsnaz and France’s GIGN, and British SAS. Players also have the luxury of selecting a “Recruit Operator” , thus enabling them to choose from a wide range of gadgets and gear.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz.
- RAM:Â 6GB RAM.
- GPU:Â NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, AMD Radeon HD 5770.
- Hard Drive Space: 30GB.
Steps for Download & InstillationÂ
Before starting your Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege”. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click on the first file, the “nosTEAM part 1”. Â Then click run
- A new installation window should pop up. Click install, and wait for the game to finish installing.
- Once the games done installing, a shortcut to the game should appear on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.