WWE 2k16 Free Download
Â Located on this page is a WWE 2K16 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
WWE 2K16Â was developed by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts Studios andÂ published by 2K Sports. Its release aired on March 2016, and was available for download and purchase on PC. It was also released in October 2015 for console devices, such as Playstation and Xbox. Many changes had occurred in this edition of WWE 2K. Players are now prevented from “spamming” Â reversals, due to them having to now set their amount per match. Players also now have the ability to attack wrestlers upon their entrances into the ring. On top of that, players can regain their characters stamina through rest holds. Several improvements had also taken place in this version of WWE 2K , such as the manager and referee AI, the chain wrestling mini-game, and submissions and pins.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your WWEÂ 2K16Â Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2105, AMD Phenom II X2 550.
- RAM:Â 4GB RAM.
- GPU:Â Â NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, AMD Radeon HD 5870.
- Hard Drive Space: 45GB.
Steps for Download & InstillationÂ
Before starting your WWE 2K16Â Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to Mega.
- Â Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Â Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to WWE 2K16”. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click on the first file, the “nosTEAM part 1”. Â Then click run.
- Click install, and wait for the game to finish installing.
- Once the games done downloading and installing, a shortcut to the game should appear on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.